Sunday 22 May 2016

Two Weekly Challenge




Good morning everyone,


How are we all this morning?
Good I hope.

The Two Weekly Challenge is here with
us again already.
I really am running out of ideas!
I know how you like these challenges so
I've put my thinking cap on and......
........nothing!! Ha ha....

So what shall we have this time,
hmmmm the DT have been looking
at papers.....still nothing......

Um....so how about......your project
which can be anything, must contain 
two different papers somewhere in it.
The papers can be made by yourself
or ready made papers.  But there
must be two different papers used 
somewhere. 

Yes, that shouldn't be too hard
for you brilliant Challengers!

The rules.... well you have two weeks,
entry via the link which will close at
midnight on Sunday 5th June.
As many entries as you like but they must include
 those two papers.
If you can't use the link send your pics to
janecraftbarn@gmail.com 
and I will add them for you.
The winner will be picked by Random
Generator and announced on Tuesday
7th June.  A prize of a £10 voucher 
will be up for grabs!

So off you go and weave your magic....


See you soon, 

Jane x




4 comments:

  1. I have scraps all over the house... I should be able to manage that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great - now can I use up some of my scraps :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tee hee I managed to combine it with my alphabet page;0) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovey ways to use our scraps of handmade or patterned papers! Thank you so much for the challenge! Coco x

    ReplyDelete

We are very grateful for any comment you might leave.
All comments are moderated due to the huge amount of spam we receive. Your comment will not appear immediately. If you have any questions, please contact us directly, as your email address does not show in your comment, and therefore we cannot get back to you. Thank you.